- Our relationship with children and families is the primary focus for all that happens in our program.
- Young children learn through daily routines.
- Infants actively pursue their own curricula, thus activities should respond to the child’s interests, abilities, and needs.
- Creating and maintaining a quality program is an ongoing journey.
We commit to serving families by:
- listening to understand
- building on strengths
- valuing individuals and their different perspectives
- advocating for infants and toddlers
- encouraging open dialog
- being flexible, adaptable, responsive and aware
- supporting the professional growth and development of all team members
- strengthening our core structure
- conducting continuous community needs assessment
- partnering and collaborating with communities and agencies
- supporting systems change